Consume GLYCINUX, what is the different demographic feeling:
1) Numb: muscle or bone pain.
2) Sour: dysfunction of cardiovascular, cerebrovascular or small intestine.
3) Astringency: dysfunction of spleen, stomach, intestines or lungs.
4) Stink: cell cancer, or stones, kidney disease.
5) Century Egg Taste-Alike: decreased kidney function.
6) Fishy smell: kidney, bladder or endocrine deficiency and imbalance.
7) Bitter: Liver, gallbladder dysfunction or sleep deprivation.
8) Vomit Taste: cranial nerve failure, excessive use of the brain or poor weak physique.